Animal Neglect 

If you have a concern about an animal living on base, in base housing, please follow this procedure:

(1) Call your housing point of contact and identify the house or unit in question and provide details of the situation.

(2)  Housing will then contact the chain of command of the resident and they will do a site visit to the house.

(3)  If pets are in need of help, a member from the person in questions chain of command may contact Security Forces. Security Forces may show up at the residence with housing keys to open the unit and take the pets to Karing Kennel’s Stray Facility to be feed and taken care of for the remainder of the time the resident is gone.


If you find a stray on base, please contact Animal Control or your base Security/Military Police, or Karing Kennels, depending on circumstances.